Akshaya Tritiya is considered to be the most auspicious muhurat. Just as the grace of Lakshmi can be attained on Deepavali, similarly Akshaya Tritiya can also be taken to get the blessings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi…
There is no need to be disappointed if you cannot buy gold due to lockdown. You can get auspiciousness by keeping only 5 rupees at home.
1. Earthen lamp: The importance of clay is equal to gold. If you cannot buy gold, then any earthen vessel or even a small earthen lamp can bring auspiciousness to the house on Akshaya Tritiya.
2. Seasonal fruits: It is also auspicious to keep juicy fruits of the season in the auspicious time of Akshaya Tritiya. You keep good fruits for the least price you can afford to.
3. Cotton: On Akshaya Tritiya, tie a 5-rupee coin in a cloth and keep it near Lakshmi Devi at your puja room.
4. Salt: It is considered auspicious to keep rock salt in the house on Akshaya Tritiya Day. But do not consume this salt at all.
5. Yellow mustard: Keeping a handful of yellow mustard in the Puja gets the ample blessings of Mother Lakshmi Devi.
If you can, follow all these five for surely getting the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi on the Akshaya Tritiya Day.
Call 9790892078 for Your Horoscope Consultation